Saturday 28 February 2015

Best Wishes from "Paris"



Good morning my dears, Suzi Mac here and as its Saturday it's my pleasure to share and showcase some of the stunning papers and embellishments available over at



Today I've created a card using the beautiful UHK Gallery 12x12 Paris paper pack with matching buttons. The Colours and designs are simply stunning, so rich and vibrant with oh so pretty patterns. 

I've also used a Scrapiniec chipboard clock (colouring with Copic BG49) some prettty lace and Petaloo Flowers all from 

Scrap & Craft.








Thank you for popping in to visit,  if you haven't had a browse in Emilia's shop then please do!! her paper selection is beautiful and very very reasonably priced with lots of other fabulous crafty goodies to suit all genres.

Have a fabulous weekend.

Hugs  




1 comment :

  1. So beautiful Suzi, I love this Tilda and the papers are fabulous!!
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete