Thursday 18 June 2015

Challenge #10 TAG IT - Midway Reminder

Good morning my dears,  Suzi here to share my card for

Scrap & Craft Inspirations


 to remind you that you still have lots of time to come join our current challenge of 

"TAG IT" (make a tag or use a tag in your creation)
you will find the challenge HERE 



I've used the beautiful Lemoncraft House of Roses 12 x12 
paper pack from www.scrapandcraft.co.uk  along with the pretty lace with is also available in store.

I used the papers to make my flowers with a Rose Spellbinders die.  I will add a list of ingredients used with links to the 
store so you can go browse all the delicious products Emilia has to offer.  


A close up of my hand made flowers. 


Thank you for popping in to visit, it's always lovely and very much appreciated to read your comments.

Hugs 




The prize is this gorgeous 12 x 12 paper pack from our very sweet Emilia 



1 comment :

  1. This is GORGEOUS!!! Thank you for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete