Saturday 15 August 2015

Vintage Dreams!!!



Good morning my dears,  Suzi here to share my card  
with you here at

SCRAP & CRAFT  INSPIRATIONS


Today I've used the beautiful Dreamy Morning12 x12 
paper pack  by Lemoncraft available over at  www.scrapandcraft.co.uk  
 I cut a tag from one of the cut out sheets and added those beautiful Dreamy Morning Flowers to the corner.  The berries and glass dome on the lace are from Scrap & Craft. 



The only item from my stash is the air dry clay butterflies 
made using one of my silicone moulds and I added a small piece of lace appliqué 

The image is one I've had in my stash for a long time.  I thought the colour combo matched perfectly so I heat embossed one of the beautiful chipboard frames to enhance the image.


I  will add a list of ingredients used with links to the 
store so you can go browse all the delicious products Emilia has to offer.  


You still have lots of time to join in with our current challenge 
which has the theme of Wedding!!

You will find the challenge HERE 



Thank you for popping in to visit, it's always lovely and very much appreciated to read your comments.







Products Used:  Lemoncraft Dreamy Morning 12 x 12 paper pack
                           Lemoncraft Dreamy Morning paper flowers
                           Lemoncraft Dreamy Morning  frame set 2
                           Scrap&Craft Frosted Berries
                             
                          

   

       Lemoncraft 'Dreamy Mornings' - Chip board Frame 1 Set   Frosted Berry x20 White



  

    









1 comment :