Saturday 19 March 2016

Cherish Every Moment!!



Good morning my dears,  I'm here today to share my
latest creation for the lovely Emilia over at 






This exploding Wedding box has been made using 
white bazzil card stock and First Edition The Promise 
12x12 paper collection, these are one of my favourite papers
 for making wedding cards/boxes/gifts etc.  
They  are so gorgeous and once again
the quality  and design of the papers are fantastic.




I've used lots of different makes of dies  for my wording/sentiments which 
have all been cut out using black glitter card. 


Thank you so much for popping in to visit I wish you
all a wonderful weekend.


Hugs


Products Used from http://www.scrapandcraft.co.uk

First Edition - The Promise - 12x12" Paper Pad  Mulberry Roses x10 - Ivory Petaloo Textured Elements - Mixed Blossom - Black
First Edition - The Promise            White Paper Roses                               Petaloo Flowers 

3 comments :